Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June: Budget Update

Alright, since I haven't posted them, here are the budget totals as of right now:

Health & Beauty:

Walgreens: $24.27/$80
This includes two hairdryers, some laundry soap & quite a bit of clearance school supplies. I still have $12 in RR though, so I'm doing good.

K-Mart: $1.15
I was testing to see if our Kmarts were unknowingly doubling coupons. They weren't.

Wal-Mart: $2.04
Q-tips and trial-size contact solution.

Grocery:

Alberston's: $6.75
Some bottled water I had rain checks for. This will go up tomorrow though, since there are some neat sales.

Target: $1.30 on a giftcard.
Salad dressing and mayo - should have been free or really close to free, but everything resulted in overage and so my last coupon wasn't accepted. That's okay; I'll live. This was on a giftcard, so it doesn't count towards my budget.

Save-Mart: $2.65
Some onions and chile. The rest of the produce was really bad, so we went to Wal-Mart.

Wal-Mart: TBA.

I've made three trips to Wal-Mart in the past 3 days. A bit crazy, I know. We went on Saturday and it was packed, so I didn't feel like using coupons. We bought a bunch of veggies and some meat. The total was around $46, but the receipt is out in my car, so I'll update that later.

I made another trip yesterday morning to use up some of my Kraft IPs that were expiring soon - that was 8.46 for some fun stuff - graham crackers, Ritz, Wheat Thins, and then some pasta and Ramen.

The second trip was a bit more pricey - 16.46. That one included Boca Burgers, Yo-Plus Yogurt, Cheddar Cheese, Kashi bars and hamburger buns.

So that's approximately 80.32 of the monthly budget and we're only nine days in...whoops! It'll be about another twenty tomorrow, but I'm not too worried right now. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I just saw your comment at hip2save. Impressed at your know-how for such a young person. I was going to leave a comment on the Chips Ahoy/Capri Sun deal but saw you had it on there already! I have lots of tearpads from Wal-Mart. So I'm getting that for the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete