Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Baking Day

I'm planning on having a Baking Day tomorrow.

Here's what I'm hoping to make:
Waffles
Banana Bread
Strawberry Cake {Whole Foods Version}
Brown Rice

I also wanted to try this pizza recipe, but pizza and rice don't go so well together, do they? So I'll probably make enchiladas {again} and save the pizza for another day.

I'll be starting with the waffles, and they can double as tomorrow's breakfast too. The banana bread is to use up all those bananas that are going to spoil, and so is the strawberry cake {plus, strawberry cake is my favorite!}. Oh, and this should probably keep me out of Walgreens for at least one day. Maybe not, cuz I have to run by Walmart to return a movie, and Walgreens happens to be on my way...

I don't have recipe for the banana bread yet, but I'm sure there's one somewhere around here. If not, Google is always available! I'll post more about this tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment