Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Store Blahs + Update on Budget.

Somedays I just don't want to go shopping. Today was definitely one of those days. However, today was the last day milk was $1.50, and since it's not on sale next week {nothing is on sale next week!}, I had to go to Walmart.

2 gallons 2% Milk - 3.00
2lbs. Organic Brown Rice - 2.88
Total: 5.88

44.12 left in weekly budget.

So, next week, Kmart is doubling coupons! I'm super excited because we will be included this time around. I'm anxiously awaiting the sales ad - it doesn't come out 'til Thursday. I'm hoping for some really good deals on Wheat Thins & Ritz; I really need to use up my Kraft IPs before they expire.

I think I'll be adding $50 to my budget - for anything non-food bought at anywhere that isn't Walgreens {I have my eyes on some clearanced Ziploc Baggies at Target - just need them to go down a bit more}. This might change a bit depending on the sales at Kmart next week. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment