Monday, June 1, 2009

June Goals

I feel it's important to have goals. Without goals, you can never reach your ultimate potential and you can never really figure out where you're falling short. You also never realize what you're spending if you don't track it, and I haven't been tracking. That being said, these are my goals for June:

1) Stick to a Walgreens budget of $80/month or $20/week.
I have been spending way too much at Walgreens. Yes, I have been saving a lot, but I've also spent way too much. It's time to stop that.

2) Stick to a grocery budget of $200/month or $50/week.
We've been spending around $60/week, so this shouldn't be too much of a stretch for us. However, it will require me to track my purchases, which is something I haven't been doing.

3) Stick to a gas budget of $40/month.
I'm lucky enough to have a gas that get good mileage {about 30 miles/gal}, but gas prices are increasing by the day. I suspect I'll go over this goal, but we'll see when we get there.

That's it. Three -hopefully- simple goals. Let's hope I can manage it!

No comments:

Post a Comment