Friday, May 22, 2009

Where have I been?

I haven't posted in ages. Actually, I never really updated this blog. I tend to do that - start blogs/projects over my breaks but forget that I don't have time during the school semester.

I have, for the most part, been keeping up with the deals, and I've learned quite a bit and created a cute stockpile! I'm hoping to have more time to update now that summer is here. I have several posts I've been wanting to write about all I've learned, so I think I'll start a "Lessons Learned" series sometime in the next two weeks.

Today I had every intention of going shopping, but it is pouring; it's crazy out there, so I think I'll stay in and catch up on some housework and some organizing. I may even start the series - we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment